Skip to content
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions for the students at Yoga Vini:
- Students must inform Yoga Vini on registration of any medical condition which may affect their ability to do yoga. They must inform Yoga Vini staff, and in particular their own teacher, of any change in their medical circumstances and, if about to take a class, must do so before starting the class. Yoga Vini can not be responsible for any failure to take a medical condition into account under training if the instructor has not been informed.
- Yoga Vini does not accept responsibility for students who do not follow the class/workshop instructions as provided by the instructor. Any medical or physical conditions, recent or persistent injuries, or relevant disclosure must be made by students to the instructor prior to the beginning of the class. Prior to, during or after class, it is the responsibility of students to inform the instructor if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort.
- Yoga Vini facilities does not denote the acceptance of the risk associated with all forms of physical exercise, both during and after the courses/workshops. Yoga Vini including any staff, owners, managers, and directors, will not be held liable for, a) any injury or harm resulting in participation or use of facilities b) any damage to or loss of personal property.
- Injury or illness prior to or during the training by partaking in training, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of their participation in activities during the program.
- Yoga Vini accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the training, workshops, retreats or classes.
- Yoga Vini reserves the right to refuse entry to the course/class of any student who has in any way disrupted a class or made it difficult for other students to enjoy the benefit of the class as the student will be terminated as per the termination.
- Although we do our best to keep an eye on personal property, Yoga Vini can not be responsible for the safe keeping of valuables left unattended. We dispose of accumulated lost property at the end of each term.
- Yoga Vini accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and a threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- If a training must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
Yoga Vini accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of training. The organization is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
- Pictures taken during training, workshops, retreats or classes may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Flicker, YouTube, the organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Yoga Vini retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Yoga Vini is strictly prohibited.
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Yoga Vini Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Yoga Vini. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Yoga Vini is strictly prohibited.
- Yoga Vini strives to provide an environment conducive to learning, growth, and professionalism. Students are expected to behave courteously and respectfully, to observe Yoga Vini policies, and to devote themselves earnestly to their studies. The following may be grounds for disciplinary action and possible dismissal from the program and/or Yoga Vini premises:
- Verbal or physical abuse of any person or conduct that threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person at Yoga Vini.
- Theft of Yoga Vini property or the property of any member of the Yoga Vini community at the premises.
- Willful or reckless damage to Yoga Vini property or the property of a member of the Yoga Vini community.
- Obstruction or disruption of teaching or other components of the academic process.
- Failure to comply with Yoga Vini policy at any time.
- Possession or use of controlled substances, illegal drugs, or alcohol on Yoga Vini premises.
- Possession or use of any weapons on Yoga Vini premises.
- Harassment, Sexual or otherwise, or intimidation of any member of Yoga Vini community while on Yoga Vini premises. This includes any behavior that creates a hostile or offensive environment for any student, employee, or guest of Yoga Vini.
- The use of the smartphone, I-phone, I-pad, Tablet, Mobile, to browse the internet is forbidden during the classes.
- Being Absent to any of the session without the prior permission from the teachers. The course is intensive and all the sessions are mandatory. The Yoga Teacher Training Course at Yoga Vini is not a retreat, but an intensive learning program.